Great Looking Quartz Materials in Jersey City
Are you a cooker of any proficiency? Do you perhaps run a bakery business out of your home or simply cook for your own pleasure and sustenance?
In whatever case, you’ll want to be sure your kitchen is well-equipped to make your cooking as efficient and, most of all, as SANITARY as can be.
And a great place to start in that endeavor is to get quality countertops installed. But just where CAN you start when it comes to installing your countertops? You have quite a variety of options to choose from: granite, marble, metal even, etc.
While we can’t tell you what’s best for your exact culinary wants and needs, our tile and marble pros CAN suggest a material that’s an all-around great addition to ANY kitchen at ANY level of proficiency: quartz.
Of course, once you get your new countertops installed, you’ll pretty much be saddled with them for quite some time. Why, exactly, SHOULD you choose quartz as your countertop material?
For One Thing, Quartz Is Stain Resistant
A beautiful kitchen is a happy kitchen. Let’s face it: No one has any sort of an appetite when they’re surrounded by all manners of filth, and stains are certainly about as filthy as they come.
With quartz countertops, though, you won’t have to worry about stains. After all, quartz is naturally resistant to stains, meaning it’ll stay beautiful and keep your appetite going strong throughout even your messiest cooking endeavors!
Indeed, quartz will help keep any kitchen looking beautiful no matter WHAT conditions you subject it to — helping your home stay beautiful and, of course, VALUABLE.
For Another, Quartz Is Durable And Long-lasting
Of course, looks aren’t everything, as they say — and the saying is certainly never more true than when it comes to your home’s major installations.
As you pick your countertop material, you’ll want to be sure that material will be made to last. After all, you won’t want to find yourself replacing your countertops after a mere handful of years. You’d certainly not get your money’s worth in that instance!
To get every cent of your money’s worth, get durable and long-lasting quartz for your countertops. Quartz can last for many years and look brand-spanking NEW all the while thanks to its hardy qualities:
- Scratch resistance
- Heat resistance
- Chip and crack resistance
Your kitchen counters will endure some of the harshest conditions that you can possibly subject anything in your home to, so you need to be sure that your counters will be able to stand up to those conditions. And with quartz, you can rest assured that your countertops will be able to handle EVERYTHING that your cooking can throw at them, remaining beautiful and STRONG for DECADES to come!
Get Quality Quartz Cut Correctly
Not all quartz is in the same league, and as you shop for quartz to make your countertops, you’ll want to get the kind that both is high quality and is cut to your absolute specifications.
And in that endeavor, you can’t go wrong with Kennedy Tile & Marble Inc. We at Kennedy Tile & Marble Inc. have over thirty YEARS of experience both selling and cutting quartz for countertops, so you can trust us to provide you with the highest-quality material cut exactly as you need it!
Latest Quartz Projects
- Exceptionally Custom Kitchen Backsplash Installation in Montclair, NJ – Added a new kitchen backsplash in Montclair, NJ. We can find any Quartz or Granite style that fits your home. With our in-house custom fab shop, we’ll cut everything to perfection.
- Custom Quartz Bar for Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Garden City, Long Island, NY – This incredible Nero Marquina Quartz bar was done with a 2.5-inch miter for the new Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Long Island, New York. We can do both commercial and residential Quartz and Tile work for Bars, Kitchens, bathrooms, and backsplashes…
- Kitchen Counter Quartz Countertops with Full Waterfall Buildup and Backsplash in Upper West Side Manhattan, NYC – Kitchen Counter Quartz Countertops with Full Waterfall Buildup and Backsplash in Manhattan, NYC. Our client in New York selected this gorgeous Custom Blue Forest Quartzite Full splash and custom kitchen…
- Calacatta Magnifico Quartz Countertops and Fireplace in Short Hills, NJ – Our customer in Short Hills, NJ wanted to spruce up their living space a little bit. Here we added a new kitchen backsplash and island in Calacatta Magnifico Quartz…
- Using Limestone in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
If you’re preparing for renovations in your kitchen or bathroom, you’re probably thinking about using materials such as granite, marble, and porcelain. While selecting remodeling materials, don’t overlook limestone because many tile and marble contractors recommend it for Newark homeowners who value affordability, durability, and customization. What Is Limestone? Limestone is an organic sedimentary rock […]Read More
- Granite Versus Marble – Which Stone Countertop Is Right For You
Jersey City homeowners love their homes, there is no question. The trouble is that sometimes it can be difficult to know which choice to make in order to make the most of your dream home. For instance, when it comes to a stone countertop, is granite or marble the better choice to make? Before making your […]Read More