Stunning Marble And Tile For Your Jersey City Kitchen
Of all the rooms in your home, your kitchen is the one that poses perhaps the largest threat to your safety. After all, with all of the intense heat present in your kitchen every day, there’s a regular and high chance that some sort of calamity can occur.
Of course, you don’t have to be a sitting duck and hope that no disasters occur because of the heat and other dangers present every day in your kitchen. Rather, you can take certain precautions to keep your kitchen as safe as can be.
How Can I Make My Kitchen Safe?
A great way to keep your kitchen safe is to help to make it as resistant to fires and heat damage as can be. And an all-encompassing means of accomplishing this is to install marble countertops.
Marble countertops can help beat the heat and the heat’s damaging effects in your kitchen thanks to their heat resistant design. Indeed, with all of the cooking, frying, boiling, and all other hot cooking techniques you’ll employ in your kitchen, it’s important to ensure that the surfaces that won’t be susceptible to combustion or other heat-related damages.
With marble countertops from a reliable tile and marble company, you can safely place even the hottest pots and pans upon them without damaging your countertops or, worse, starting a fire!
You’ll Also Enjoy Long-lasting Countertops
Of course, anything — especially anything safe — should be made to last. After all, who wants to replace their kitchen additions every few years? No one!
And with marble countertops, you certainly won’t have to worry about regular replacements. Being a natural and hardy material, marble can look and function like brand new for many, many years to come, keeping your kitchen safe and your bank account intact all the while.
Have Your Marble Provided By An Experienced Expert
If marble countertops sound like just the thing to keep your kitchen safe and beautiful for many years, then you need to buy your marble from an experienced vendor. And if you live in or about the Jersey City area, then that vendor should be none other than Kennedy Tile & Marble Inc.
We at Kennedy Tile & Marble Inc. have sold quality tile to businesses and residents since 1985, meaning we have the reliability and experience to supply you with the best marble material for your kitchen!
Latest Kitchen Projects
- Beautifully Handcrafted Countertop Installation in Wayne, NJ
- Highly Durable Custom Quartz Countertops & Quartz Backsplash in Westfield, NJ
- Exceptionally Custom Kitchen Backsplash Installation in Montclair, NJ – Added a new kitchen backsplash in Montclair, NJ. We can find any Quartz or Granite style that fits your home. With our in-house custom fab shop, we’ll cut everything to perfection.
- Kitchen Counter Quartz Countertops with Full Waterfall Buildup and Backsplash in Upper West Side Manhattan, NYC – Kitchen Counter Quartz Countertops with Full Waterfall Buildup and Backsplash in Manhattan, NYC. Our client in New York selected this gorgeous Custom Blue Forest Quartzite Full splash and custom kitchen…
- Calacatta Magnifico Quartz Countertops and Fireplace in Short Hills, NJ – Our customer in Short Hills, NJ wanted to spruce up their living space a little bit. Here we added a new kitchen backsplash and island in Calacatta Magnifico Quartz…
- Quartz Kitchen Counters and Backsplash in Livingston, NJ – Our client in Livingston, NJ was shopping for Super White Quartz Kitchen Counters. They also wanted a custom full backsplash. Our installers completed this and a bar…
- New Kitchen Quartz Kitchen Counters on RT 17 in Paramus, NJ – Kennedy Tiles in Jersey City, NJ provided this Paramus, NJ home with brand new Cambria Quartz Kitchen Countertops…
- Using Limestone in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
If you’re preparing for renovations in your kitchen or bathroom, you’re probably thinking about using materials such as granite, marble, and porcelain. While selecting remodeling materials, don’t overlook limestone because many tile and marble contractors recommend it for Newark homeowners who value affordability, durability, and customization. What Is Limestone? Limestone is an organic sedimentary rock […]Read More
- Granite Versus Marble – Which Stone Countertop Is Right For You
Jersey City homeowners love their homes, there is no question. The trouble is that sometimes it can be difficult to know which choice to make in order to make the most of your dream home. For instance, when it comes to a stone countertop, is granite or marble the better choice to make? Before making your […]Read More