- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
online request form
- What Are the Differences between Different Kinds of Stones?
When it comes to buying a natural stone for your flooring or countertops, you have quite a few options to choose from, including granite, slate, and limestone. While all of these materials are certainly beautiful and sturdy, they do all have different qualities. And these qualities make each of these stones better for certainly applications […]Read More
- Just What Happens with a Stone Fabrication?
As you strive to make your home or business as beautiful and as valuable as can be, one of the areas that is worth your consideration is your countertops. While countertops might seem somewhat insignificant in the long run when there are larger areas such as your roof to consider, countertops are STILL worth your […]Read More